Love is in the air! Show your pet how much you love them with a relaxing bath with our “Be Mine” Tropiclean shampoo! TheÂ delicious fragrance of Frosted Butter Cream will have you showering your pooch withÂ kisses and hugs for weeks. Â You can also show yourÂ fur baby how much they mean to youÂ with aÂ teeth brushing in recognition of National Pet Dental Health Month, only $5 this month (usually $8). Â
The FURternity is offering two money saving opportunities for the month of February!
The first is in recognition of Valentines Day and has been a win-win for both client and business. Â Simply send a testimonial to email@example.comÂ by February 14th and instantly receive $5.00 OFF your next full service groom!
The second discount is in recognition of National Pet Dental Health Month which is every year during the month of February. Â More than 60% of dog owners NEVER brush their dogs teeth and the other 40% brush less than once a month! Â No wonder most dogs have bad breath! Â The FURternity offers teeth brushing with a spritz of breath freshener as a add-on service to a grooming or a-la-carte. Â Appropriately, for the month of February teeth brushing is being REDUCED to ONLY $5.00 (usually $8).
Say hello to our January Pet of the Month!